Laidback Laos is home to smiling faces, stunning river scenery and delicious cuisine. Highlights of Laos 6 days tour will give you opportunity to discover Vientiane’s atmospheric temples and riverside eateries, while beautiful Luang Prabang with elaborate monasteries, colorful markets and a delightful blend of architecture. Join us for an enjoyable Laos vacation !
- Exploring Vientiane's atmospheric temples and riverside eateries
- Taking a walking tour of beautiful Wat Mai and the Royal Palace, a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves with a vast collection of Buddha sculptures
- Having chance to visit a family home for a special Lao blessing, play a round of petanque and see hundreds of robed monks collecting morning alms
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers
- Small group touring
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- 1 internal flight within Asia
- Local English-speaking guides
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Western tour leader based on a minimum of 7 travelers
What's Not Included
- VAT, Tips, and personal expenses
- Walking touring and electric trolleys in Luang Prabang
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Price for Group Tour
On arrival in Vientiane, transfer to your hotel. The country's bustling capital is full of alluring monuments with a riverside ambience. Taste traditional Lao coffee at a local coffee shop in the morning, and then explore some of the city's most famous landmarks, such as Wat Sisaket, Wat Pha That Luang and Patuxai. Discover the art of Lao silk weaving during your visit to a fair trade weaving workshop. In the late afternoon, receive a unique welcome in a traditional Lao Baci ceremony in a local home.
A short flight brings you to the fabled riverside town of Luang Prabang. Take a walking tour of beautiful Wat Mai and the Royal Palace, then participate in a fascinating bamboo weaving demonstration. Play a hands-on role in making your own delicious dinner, in a delightful pavilion overlooking rice paddies.
The next day, savor a traditional Lao breakfast and French coffee at an eatery frequented by your guide. Explore the city's famous sites on foot, including Xieng Thong, the tip of the peninsula and the Royal Palace jetty. A boat trip to Pak Ou Caves unveils a vast collection of Buddha sculptures spanning many centuries.
Return to Luang Prabang after lunch. Rise early to witness the ancient ritual of local monks collecting alms at dawn, then visit a morning market. Learn the art of making sticky rice and visit the scenic Kuang Si Falls, before a game of petanque and sunset drinks. Enjoy a farewell dinner before departing the next day.
- Option 1: Mercure Vientiane hotel and Sala Prang hotel in Luang Prabang
- Option 2: Ansara hotel in Vientiane and Maison Sauvanaphoum hotel in Luang Prabang